I know I do this every year, but it helps me keep track of goals and the way I want the year to go. For 2017, I definitely strayed away from my goals, but I did finish a few of them. Here is what I wanted to accomplish last year.
- 100 Blogloving Followers.
- 80 Youtube Subscribers.
- 700 Twitter Followers
- 450 Instagram Followers.
- Get Two Tattoos
- Attend Two Conventions.
- Stream Once a Week.
- Publish 3 youtube videos a month.
When I moved Nerdette At Large to Squarespace, I pretty much had to start over on bloglovin. So where as in 2016, I had 60 bloglovin followers and 100 didn't seem so far away, that's not the case now. I definitely failed to stream once a week, because I had been working two jobs and it ust got so stressful any time I wasn't working, I was sleeping. Definitely no room for games. I only attended one convention because of work time constraints. I know my youtube took a dip, but I'm not sure because I was super reckless and decided I wanted a completely fresh start and deleted everything. *Sigh*.
I did however get WAY more than two tattoos. I got four tattoos in 2017! I'm so excited about adding more art to my body. I passed 450 instagram followers but definitely stalled on twitter. Here's a few things I want to accomplish in 2018.
- I'd like to hit 50 subscribers on Youtube. Now that I'm doing Weekly Vlogs and I have an easy way to consistently get content up, I don't think it is such an unreachable goal.
- I'd like to get my Bloglovin' to 20 followers before the end of the year.
- I'd like to get my twitter to 680 followers by the end of the year.
- I'd like to get Instagram to 480 followers by the end of the year.
- I want to add at least 2 new tattoos to this canvas by the end of the year.
- I want to make 3 costumes this year.
- I want to try to stream once a week, I've had this for two years in a row, so I'm hoping that it will actually happen this year.
What are some things you want to accomplish in 2018? Let's Psych each other up on Twitter!
Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel,