Can you believe it's July now? I'll be 26 in 19 days! July is always sneaking up on me, I'm always like, Oh hey, my birthday is in a couple of weeks, Holy Shit! My birthday is in a couple of weeks! The month of June passed in the blink of an eye, but I did manage to get a few favorites in, let me tell you about them.
- Discovering Booktube. I'm seriously surprised how I've never come across booktube before. It is so amazing. It's like meeting different people all over the world, that you have something in common with if you've read the same books. It's a world wide fandom! My Favorite tubers, are Emmmabooks + A Clockwork Reader. They're amazing.
- Joining Goodreads, falling in love with books again, and saying goodbye to save money. Goodreads is the future of all of my book title and author lists, that I came across on my outside adventures. Now I don't have to write them all down, and curse when I can't find them. I've already read two books since joining, have made quite a few new friends, and have copious amounts of books chilling in my to be read list.
- I finished 2 games in the month of June. Chibi-Robo Zip Lash and Super Mario 3DLand for the Nintendo 3DS. I completely streamed Chibi-Robo on Twitch, one world a day for an entire week. I'm currently working on Luigi's Mansion.
- A good month for Fandom Merchandise. I purchased both Snapes Wand from Barnes and Noble, and The God Killer from Target.
- Finishing Afterlife with Archie Vol. 1 and re-reading Chilling Adventures of Sabrina in time for new issues on the 7th!
- Finding a restaurant that my father actually enjoyed! We attended their brunch, and it was glorious. A waffle bar, delicious link sausage and all the breakfast potatoes I could enjoy.
- Celebrating the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter, With PotterWeek! I was trying to figure out how I could express all the amazingness that Harry Potter is, and how it made me feel. I decided what better way than to make a whole week of content dedicated to Harry and my feels. I think it's one of my favorite content celebrations.
What are some of your favorite things that happened in June? Let's Fangirl on Twitter about it!