I generally don’t do list posts about television programs, but I started thinking why not and here we are. With so many awesome and interesting shows coming out within the next year or so, I thought it would be fun to list some of the shows I’m super excited about watching.
- Thundercats Roar: I know people are complaining about the art style, but I AM SO HERE FOR IT! That trailer was all I needed their so cute, and adorable and I can’t wait to watch it!
- She-Ra: Written by one of my favorite comic writers, I literally can’t wait to watch it, while I’m not thrilled about the design, ( I was really hoping for older teen/adult she-ra) I am none the less thrilled to watch it!
- Burden Of Truth: I don’t think I will ever tire of mysteries, lawyer shows or anything that’s going to cause me to use my noodle in a deductive manner.
- The innocents: Supernatural, British? Need I say more, I am hoping for a more diverse cast, because I know there’s more than one black actor in Britain, but I won’t hold my breath.
- One Dollar: A unique spin on bringing a group together, and lets be honest, all you have to say is Murder and I’ll sit down to watch. *See below for confirmation*
- Magnum P.I. : I was excited about the reboot when it was in its early stages, people were talking about a female Magnum and I was so for that, however, now it’s getting ready to premiere, and all of a sudden the sidekick is female...I’m hoping that she puts him and his mysoginistic ass through the wringer, but here’s hoping.
- Rent Live!: Grease was really good, and Rent’s songs alone are amazing so I’m hoping that they’ll do it justice. I’m looking forward to it, because I absolutely love musicals, and there’s no better way to celebrate them than to sit on your couch in comfy clothes and sing along with the television.