When I'm not writing Nerdette At Large, Creating Videos for Nerdette Minute, Or working for Lifetouch, I spend my time as a freelance photogapher at Checkmate Photo. Here you will find my favorite pictures and my price sheet. Along with other ways to contact me. The summer is on it's way and it is the PERFECT time to start booking your family portraits, weddings and Senior Portraits!
Checkmate Photo Summer 2017
1-3 people, 6 poses, 1 outfit change 1 hour $30
4-6 people, 8 poses, 1 outfit change 1 hour $55
6-8 people, 12 poses, 1 outfit change 1 hour $70
8+ Groups, 4 poses, 2 outfit changes 1 hour $90
- $25 to add time, comes with 2 more poses.
- Props, and collages ($25 if I provide)
- Sports and Special occasion packages available. Call for Free Quote.
- Photos edited or enhanced $20 per image.
- All photos come on a flash drive.
- Prints available: Wallet Size, 4x6 and 5x7. Print Deal: $20 for 3 prints in any size (mix +match.) $8 per additional print.
Prints available: in wallet size, 4x6 and 5x7. Print Deal: $20 for 3 prints in any size ($8/additional prints to add more).
* If for some reason you lose your flash drive, you can get an online download (.zip file) for $12 up to 9 months after photography date.
- I did enjoy my time with her. It felt great being in the picture instead of being behind the camera for a change. The choice of location was perfect as well. I would definitely do a photo shoot with her again. - Mikey
- I did a shoot with Gabby last year, and it went really well, and price was very reasonable. She was professional, punctual and got my photos back to me in a timely fashion. - Napiere